Service & Consultation
The publication service of the Open-Access-Team offers assistance to all members of Chemnitz University of Technology with regard to their Open Access-publication.
The Open-Access-Team provides the following services for support of your Open Access-publication:
- You may release academic publications electronically on MONARCH-Qucosa. Those are long-term archived and normally recorded within the online-catalog.
- Open Access-monographs and publication series may be published by the University Press of Chemnitz University of Technology.
- We assist you in founding a new OA-journal for your subject or within a collaborative network by using the Open Source software Open Journal System (OJS) .
- We provide publication funds zur Verfügung for financing emerging publication costs.
- The University Bibliography serves as institutional instrument for recording academic publications of Chemnitz University of Technology.
You would like to publish Open Access? We would be delighted to assist you in selecting appropriate ways of publishing.
You are looking for a primary publication in Open Access?
We assist you in the selection of scientifically appropriate and high-quality journals for your article and explain the concession of Creative-Commons licences. In addition, we offer information regarding opportunities for cost coverage by the University Library.
You would like to make available your elaboration Open Access as secondary publication?
We advise you with regard to opportunities for self-archiving e.g. on MONARCH-Qucosa, the publication server of Chemnitz University of Technology or within the checking process of your publication rights.
You would like to make an appointment? Please book a date via the service Book a Librarian.
In case of questions around the topic of Open Access, you are welcome to send an email to the Open-Access-Team or to address directly to the respective contact person.
- OA-projects (German)
- Online-catalog German National Library
- OAPEN Library - Open Access Publishing in European Networks; includes openly accessible and reviewed monographs of the humanities and social sciences in digital format
- BASE - Bielefeld Academic Search Engine
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Directory of Open Access Books
- German Digital Library
- arXiv.org e-Print Archiv