Foreign Language Centre
Online meeting for new students on 6th and 8th October, 2 p.m.- 3 p.m.
Access for general questions: https://webroom.hrz.tu-chemnitz.de/gl/ang-edz-nzx
- German as a Foreign Language: https://webroom.hrz.tu-chemnitz.de/gl/han-hk3-hw7
- English (EfaF): https://webroom.hrz.tu-chemnitz.de/gl/pet-62a-3z3 (Code: 606074)
- French: https://webroom.hrz.tu-chemnitz.de/gl/and-7zg-eax
- Italian: https://webroom.hrz.tu-chemnitz.de/gl/dan-u2k-9wr
- Slavic Languages: https://webroom.hrz.tu-chemnitz.de/gl/nat-6cm-9ca
- Spanish: https://webroom.hrz.tu-chemnitz.de/gl/ain-n4v-nmg
- Business English: https://webroom.hrz.tu-chemnitz.de/gl/kat-wr7-37v
All rooms of the Foreign Language Centre are closed. The employees can be reached via the email address given on the homepage of the Foreign Language Centre.
The grades for the language courses for summer semester 2020 can be found in OPAL.
The results of all courses for summer semester 2020 will be sent directly to the Central Examinations Office. Printed certificates will be made available at a later date. This will be announced on the homepage of the language centre.
The Foreign Language Centre of the TU Chemnitz is a member of the German Association of Language Centres, Institutes for Language Teaching and Foreign Language Institutes (AKS) and of the European Confederation of Language Centres in Higher Education (CercleS).