Welcome to the Faculty of Humanities
25th Jubilee in January 2019
Hosting six different institutes, the Faculty of Humanities is the biggest and most diverse faculty at TU Chemnitz. Traditional courses of study like English, German, Political Science and European History are combined with modern subjects such as Media Studies, Intercultural Communication and European Studies.The Faculty of Humanities offers:
- engaging fields of study,
- excellent conditions for students,
- personal support and assistance,
- lively and innovational research and publication activities,
- motivated exchange across disciplines,
- and extensive Ph.D. progammes.
The Faculty of Humanities was founded in 1994. This year, the faculty will celebrate it´s 25th Jubilee together with all current and former students, lecturers and employees. The institutes will present themselves throughout different events in a preceding festival week. A jubilee ceremony will be hosted on 24 January 2019.