The University Computing Centre
As a central service provider the University Computing Centre (URZ) offers a modern information and communication infrastructure for teaching and research at the TU Chemnitz. Major tasks beyond this are:
- The provision of compute and storing capacity for teaching and research as well as for the central university administration,
- Support of central IT projects at the Chemnitz University of Technology,
- The management of the university's central communication network, including it's planning, development and operation,
- The evaluation, selection, and offer of relevant telecommunication services,
- The administration and operation of modern equipped computer rooms, offering a broad range of software for students and teachers.
How can we assist you?
Search our range of services for a specific topic or tag relating to software, web, or storage issues.
#covid19: Current information on the use of our services
News and Relevant Information
|11.05.2022||Wartungsarbeiten Exchange am 11. Mai 2022|
|09.05.2022||Ankündigung des Tausches alter Telefone|
|29.04.2022||Wartungsarbeiten Exchange am 4. Mai 2022|
|27.04.2022||Wartung des GitLab-Dienstes am 3. Mai 2022 von 20 bis 24 Uhr|
|25.04.2022||Wartungsarbeiten Exchange am 28. April 2022|
These and further news can be found within our blog URZ-Community, too.
|25.05.2022 10:00||BBB-Raum||Creating accessible PDF documents with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC|
Dr. Uwe Dombeck
The training is about creating and post-processing PDF documents to achieve digital accessibility using the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC program. Mehr ...
|26.05.2022 11:00||BBB-Raum||Consultation Hour „Web and accessible Documents“|
Sandra Kahl, Dr. Uwe Dombeck
Do you have questions about the design of your web presence or would you like to integrate a specific function? Do you need advice on checking documents for accessibility? Together with you we look at your scenario and find a suitable solution. Mehr ...
|01.06.2022 10:00||BigBlueButton-Raum||Checking and post-processing of PDF documents with regard to their accessibility|
Dr. Uwe Dombeck
The training is about the reworking of already existing PDF documents to achieve digital accessibility with the programme Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. The training is aimed at all persons who publish PDF documents at the TU Chemnitz. Mehr ...
The complete course offer for the upcoming term can be found on our education site.