Welcome to the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
Smartphones, internet, or energy – life is literally impossible without electrical engineering and information technology – while their development is advancing rapidly and steadily allows for new technologies.
Further research and ongoing development of these areas is the primary goal of our faculty, which is enabled by manyfold research projects as well as teaching all necessary basics in several study courses.
Our lecturers are not only teachers, but also partners of our students, allowing dense collaboration of students and lecturers. Among other factors, this is the main reason why students experience excellent study conditions at our faculty.
Wednesday, 07.06.2023 Machine Learning for Space Gardening (Lecture)
- Fakultät für Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik, Regelungstechnik und Systemdynamik
- Time: 13:00 to 14:00 Location: Reichenhainer Str. 70, Weinhold-Bau W0410 Language: Englisch
- Speaker: Ferdinand Rewicki
- Info: Lukas Munser, 34023
- Systems and Control Seminar
- iCal file
Tuesday, 29.09.2023 16. International Workshop on Impedance Spectroscopy - IWIS (Congress/Conference)
- Fakultät für Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik, Professur für Mess- und Sensortechnik
- Time: to 29.09. Location: Reichenhainer Str. 90, Zentr. Hörsaal- und Seminargebäude Language: Englisch
- Info: iwis@...
- Since 2008, the International Workshop on Impedance Spectroscopy (IWIS) has been a forum for professionals to present their research results in various application areas and share experiences with other participants from all over the world.
- iCal file