Welcome to the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
Smartphones, internet, or energy – life is literally impossible without electrical engineering and information technology – while their development is advancing rapidly and steadily allows for new technologies.
Further research and ongoing development of these areas is the primary goal of our faculty, which is enabled by manyfold research projects as well as teaching all necessary basics in several study courses.
Our lecturers are not only teachers, but also partners of our students, allowing dense collaboration of students and lecturers. Among other factors, this is the main reason why students experience excellent study conditions at our faculty.
Thursday, 30.01.2020 Systems and Control Seminar (Seminar/Colloquium)
- Fakultät für Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik, Regelungstechnik und Systemdynamik
- Time: 17:30 to 18:30 Location: Reichenhainer Str. 70, Weinhold-Bau 2/W014 Language: Englisch
- Speaker: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Johann Reger
- Info: Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Stefan Streif, (Tel. 0371 531-31899, control@...)
- Thema: "Exact Backstepping Control for Systems in Pure Feedback Form"
Das Seminar wird von Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Stefan Streif geleitet.
- iCal file
Foundations Laid for Building-Scale GPS Technology
In the BMBF-funded project, Chemnitz University of Technology has developed a unique microchip that can determine the most precise location within buildings