Welcome to the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
Smartphones, internet, or energy – life is literally impossible without electrical engineering and information technology – while their development is advancing rapidly and steadily allows for new technologies.
Further research and ongoing development of these areas is the primary goal of our faculty, which is enabled by manyfold research projects as well as teaching all necessary basics in several study courses.
Our lecturers are not only teachers, but also partners of our students, allowing dense collaboration of students and lecturers. Among other factors, this is the main reason why students experience excellent study conditions at our faculty.
Wednesday, 17.06.2022 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Virtual Environments for Measurement Systems and Applications (Congress/Conference)
- Fakultät für Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik, Proessur Mess- und Sensortechnik
- Time: 09:00 to 17.06. 17:00 Location: Reichenhainer Str. 90, Zentr. Hörsaal- und Seminargebäude Language: Englisch
- Info: https://civemsa2022.ieee-ims.org/registration/
- The conference covers all aspects of computational intelligence, human-computer interaction technologies, and virtual environments for measurement systems and the related applications, from the points of view of both theory and practice.
- iCal file
Tuesday, 30.09.2022 15th International Workshop on Impedance Spectroscopy (IWIS) (Congress/Conference)
- Fakultät für Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik, Professur Mess- und Sensortechnik
- Time: 09:00 to 30.09. 16:00 Location: Reichenhainer Str. 70, Weinhold-Bau Language: Englisch
- Info: https://www.tu-chemnitz.de/etit/messtech/
- The International Workshop on Impedance Spectroscopy (IWIS) will be held hybrid this year. It is the world's most recognized forum for specialists and young scientists in the field of impedance spectroscopy.
- iCal file
Scientists from Chemnitz University of Technology and Leibniz IFW Dresden develop a new approach for miniaturization of soft ultra-compact and highly integrated sensor units for directional tactile sensitivity in e-skin systems
New european project on smart lightweight functionalized materials for housing of batteries leaded by Chemnitz University of Technology.