Welcome to the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
Smartphones, internet, or energy – life is literally impossible without electrical engineering and information technology – while their development is advancing rapidly and steadily allows for new technologies.
Further research and ongoing development of these areas is the primary goal of our faculty, which is enabled by manyfold research projects as well as teaching all necessary basics in several study courses.
Our lecturers are not only teachers, but also partners of our students, allowing dense collaboration of students and lecturers. Among other factors, this is the main reason why students experience excellent study conditions at our faculty.
Thursday, 16.01.2020 EMV Basics Seminar (Seminar/Colloquium)
- Fakultät für Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik
- Time: 09:15 to 12:30 Location: Reichenhainer Str. 90, Zentr. Hörsaal- und Seminargebäude 2/N113 Language: Deutsch
- Speaker: Andreas Temmler, Würth Elektronik
- Info: https://www.we-online.de/web/de/electronic_components/termine_pbs/seminare/Seminare_1.php
- The seminar was conceptualized by engineers and technicians with a practice-related focus. It helps with the development of failure-free electronics and devices.
Topics: Basics about core materials and filter circuits, EMV design tips
- iCal file