Willkommen an der Fakultät für Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik
07.04.2020 – Information regarding courses
The lecture period for the summer semester 2020 has started – however, this year differently. We are unable to offer regular courses at least until beginning of May. In the meantime, we are working hard to provide virtual/digital courses whose content can be brought to you without physical presence at the university. We do this to make sure that the current circumstances have as little influence on the continuation of you studies as possible.
The most important information is summarized on the FAQ page for students. On this page you also find an up-to-date list of digital courses that will be offered digitally at the begin of the summer semester. Further information for the courses mentioned there can be found on the homepages of the responsible professorships. Please be aware that the central overview page will be updated continuously. It is expected that further courses will be added during the next weeks.
The staff of the faculty can still be reached by telephone or email. If you have any questions about specific courses, please contact the respective professor directly. For general questions about your studies please contact Dr. Jürgen Bräuer as your study advisor or Sven Quinger as study success manager. Please understand, however, that due to the current situation there can be delays in processing your inquiries.
If there are further relevant information I will send you another email. For this reason please check your TU mailbox regularly and make sure, that there is always enough space for new messages.
I wish you and us a smooth start to the summer semester 2020 and stay healthy.
Stefan Streif (Dean of the faculty ET/IT)
Welcome to the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
Smartphones, internet, or energy – life is literally impossible without electrical engineering and information technology – while their development is advancing rapidly and steadily allows for new technologies.
Further research and ongoing development of these areas is the primary goal of our faculty, which is enabled by manyfold research projects as well as teaching all necessary basics in several study courses.
Our lecturers are not only teachers, but also partners of our students, allowing dense collaboration of students and lecturers. Among other factors, this is the main reason why students experience excellent study conditions at our faculty.
Wednesday, 22.10.2020 DELAYED: 15. Chemnitzer Fachtagung Mikrosystemtechnik - Mikromechanik & Mikroelektronik - (Congress/Conference)
- Fakultät für Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik, Professuren Mikrosysteme und Medizintechnik sowie Schaltkreis und Systementwurf
- Time: to 22.10. Language: Deutsch
- Info: Prof. Herrmann, Dr. Dienel, 0371 531 24430
- Im Mittelpunkt der Fachtagung stehen Mikromechanik und Mikroelektronik sowie die Wechselbeziehungen (Komponenten- und Systementwurf, Technologieentwicklung, Charakterisierung, Schaltungsentwurf, Medizintechnik, AAL, Neue Sensoren, Smart Materials)
- iCal file
Tuesday, 27.11.2020 POSTPONED: Wave Propagation & Scattering in Communicat., MW Remote Sensing, Navigation and High-Speed Digital Data Transmission (Congress/Conference)
- Fakultät für Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik, Hochfrequenztechnik und Theoretische Elektrotechnik
- Time: to 27.11. Language: Englisch
- Speaker: Prof. Dr. Madhu Chandra
- Info: Prof. Dr. Madhu Chandra / Mrs. Jana Stark; Phone: +49 371 531 24340 ; E-Mail: wfmn20@...
- The following topics from Remote Sensing, Communications, and Navigation will be considered.
1. Microwave Propagation in Communication and Microwave Systems
2. Microwave Remote Sensing and Applications
- iCal file