Impedance Spectroscopy is crucial in various fields, including electrochemistry, material science, biology and medicine, the semiconductor industry, and sensors.
The International Workshop on Impedance Spectroscopy (IWIS) has been a valuable platform for experts to share their research findings and exchange knowledge with attendees from around the globe since 2008. During the workshop, specialists present their research findings in different application areas of Impedance Spectroscopy, contributing to advancing the field.
The IWIS goes in 2023 as an in-presence event with an open possibility for hybrid participation with the following contents:
- Advanced School on Impedance Spectroscopy (ASIS)
- Exchange with top scientists all around the world and star speakers
- Workshops and active discussion on cutting-edge topics
- An advisory session for special issues in international journals
- A hackathon for innovative ideas around measurement and instrumentation
The Chair of Measurement and Sensor Technology at Technische Universität Chemnitz is organizing the workshop in cooperation with the German Chapter of the IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Society and the IEEE Technical Committee TC2-Impedance Spectroscopy.
Please refer to the submission details for more information on the template and contribution submission unified platform.
For registration for future IWIS news, please fill out the following registration form: http://tiny.cc/IWIS_News.
For the programs of the past workshops, take a look at the history of IWIS.