Internationality, Assistance, Cooperation – These are both our aims and our challenges: We widen and deepen the international network of our university, we care for students and scientists going abroad or coming to Chemnitz, we support international joint projects in teaching, studies, and research. Welcome to the International Office of Chemnitz University of Technology!
From now on, the DAAD provides all current information on the impact of the attack on Ukraine for German universities and scholarship holders on the following website: DAAD Info Ukraine (German version only).
Information due to the Corona Pandemic
We are very much looking forward to the arrival of our (exchange) students in the summer semester of 2022. For current information, we recommend a regular look at the university's FAQ on the Corona virus. If you have any questions, please contact us by phone (0049 371 531 13500) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Please inform yourself regularly about the risk classification of your home country on the website of the Robert Koch Institute.
Important: Due to the recent developments the International Office remains closed for the public until further notice. In case of questions or queries, please contact us by phone (0049 371 531 13500) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Documents can be handed in by using the letterbox in front of our building in Bahnhofstraße 8.
Thank you very much for your understanding!
Online information events
Wednesday, 08.06.2022 Internship abroad with the Erasmus+ Programme (Online event)
- Internationales Universitätszentrum
- Time: 15:30 to 16:30 Location: https://mytuc.org/yrzs Language: Deutsch
- Speaker: Enrico Plathner (Leonardo Büro Sachsen), Oliver Sachs (IUZ)
- Info: Oliver Sachs, 0371 531 37972, oliver.sachs@...
- Internship abroad with Erasmus+! In today's online event, you will learn everything you need to know about applying/organising, finding an internship and financial support. To the webroom: https://mytuc.org/yrzs
- iCal file