Job Offers of the University Computer Centre
Search for new employees
Currently there are no vacancies.
Job Offers for Student Assistants
The web pages of our university are mainly distributed in a corporate design. Therefore the basis is a responsive and meanwhile quite barrier-free system (TUCAL) that has developed for years. This system needs continuous development.
You follow current evolution in web browsers and web technologies. With it you can test and implement necessary modifications of our templates and PHP functions. You will regularly process user requests. So you get direct impressions what our web authors are dealing with. You have the freedom to try out things with fresh ideas – and at best to integrate them into productive operations.
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Willingness to contribute and elaborate/implement own ideas
- Basic knowledge in responsive webdesign and barrier-free website design desirable
- Independent way of working, mainly working through documentation and source code
- Good German and English language skills
Topics of previous or current Student Assistants
- Development and maintenance of web applications
- Further development of VoIP service
- App programming
- Accessibility on the TU Chemnitz websites
- Campus map/navigation