The University Library provides access to a large number of electronical journals from different providers.
You don’t need additional tools -within the Campus Network you have access to our e-journals on every computer.
Get to know our offer. Please use our online-catalog or the Electronic Journal Library (EZB).
The result list can be reduced via the filter options media type “journal, e-journal“ and access “online”. This will give you all available e-journals. The link to full texts or to the electronic journal library will be displayed in the detail view under the section “Online”.
The online catalog provides a large number of licensed e-journals and freely available content from relevant Open-Access Journals. The result list can be reduced via the filter options media type “article, e-article “ and access “online”.
Please note that you can‘t find every single available article. To do that, you have to conduct a search in a suitable database for your subject.
The EZB (Electronic Journals Library) is a supra-regional index of electronic journals (which are available online in full text). The availability is indicated by traffic light symbols.
You can search for specific e-journals or you can access the journals via subject areas.
The Directory of Open Access Journals is an online directory that indexes and provides access to quality open access, peer-reviewed journals. Here, you are mostly searching the journals on article level.
Members of Chemnitz University of Technology have access to licensed e-journals
- via all computers in the University
- via devices within the Eduroam WLAN network
- from outside by dial-up into the campus network via VPN-client (computer center)
External users with a valid library card can read licensed e-journals on our computers.
Freely available e-journals
Access to freely available e-journals is provided via our online catalog and they can be accessed from every electronic device.
- Access to electronic full texts is restricted to employees and students of the University as well as registered Library users (within TU Chemnitz IP range).
- Within the copyright law, full texts can be saved and printed for study purposes and for the purpose of teaching and research.
- Any systematic download of e-journals or search results is not allowed (especially through robots).
- E-journals may not be given to third parties in electronic or printed form.
There are four e-journals (Wirtschaftsstudium, KES, TLS, Kunststoffarchiv) where you will be asked for a user identification.