Information for Students
Study and examination regulations of current degree programs[de]
- Diploma degree mathematics
- Combined Bachelor/Master degree program in the following fields of study
- Mathematics (with a Minor)
- Mathematics with Computer Science
- Industrial Mathematics
- Financial Mathematics
- Business Mathematics
- Regulations version 29.08.2013:
study and exam regulations
(or individually: study regulations[de] und exam regulations[de])
- Regulations version 02.03.2011: study regulations[de] and exam regulations[de] with module catalogue[de]
- Mathematical moduls and Moduls of other faculties
- Bachelor MINT
- Bachelor business mathematics
- Bachelor financial mathematics
- Master of Finance
- International Master and PhD degree program in Mathematics
Stipendienportal mystipendium.deThe portal mystipendium.de helpds high school students, studients and Ph.D. students in their search for suitable stipend from more than 2100 opportunities. The directory contains a great width of stipends, which cover cost of living, stays abroad or support for scientific projects. Moreover, the platform hosts numerous articles concerning applications for stipends as well as templates for applications.
DeutschlandstipendiumThe Faculty of Mathematics participates in the Deutschlandstipendium-Programm[de]. The bidding normally takes place in the winter term, and the application process starts in early June. If funding is available, additional stipends will be awarded in the spring term.
Sächsisches Landesstipendium und weitere lokale StipendienangeboteInformation on the Sächsisches Landesstipendium and further local stipend opportunities can be found on the scholarship homepage[de].
Networks for scholarshipsThe BMBF maintaines a catalogue of networks for scholarships[de]. One often needs a commendation letter of a university professor for the application of the scholarship. Simply ask the professor who you think knows you best.
- Term deadlines
- Exam registration (Bachelor in the combined Bachelor/Master degree programm)[de]
- Exam registration (Master in the combined Bachelor/Master degree programm)[de]
- Exam planer[de]
- Learning Room for Mathematics
- Apllication form for the transition from Bachelor to Master without time delay[de]