Finally as a graduate you will be able to find creative and innovative textile solutions for technical applications.
- Textile chain in its transformation to a cycle
- Basic technological lectures: Fibres, thread and surface formation, finishing, making-up
- Choice of three specialisation options: Fibre-plastic composites, textile sustainability or textile machinery and product development
- Special lectures e.g. outdoor and high-performance textiles, knitting simulation
- Master theses with company participation
- Practical implementation of the teaching content as textile projects in the technical centre
Basismodule Textiltechnische Grundlagen
|2. bis 3. Sem.||
Basismodule Textil- und Kunststofftechnik
- Studien-/Prüfungsordnung vom 19.06.2019: Studienplan erstellen
Textiles are not only clothing. The field extends to many industries - automotive, medical, special machine construction, aerospace, sports equipment technology and the outdoor industry, to name a few.
Digitisation and individualisation are changing the textile world just as fundamentally as the global change towards sustainability and alternative bio-based fibre materials.
Textiles permeate all areas of daily life, so textile knowledge is a universal and highly demanded basis for activities in various industries.
Possible fields of activity:
- research and development
- Product development and product management
- Work preparation and production management
- Project planning and optimization of technological processes
- Process development
- Purchasing and quality assurance
- Sales and marketing
- Expert advice in service and trade facilities