Staff Mobility for Training (STT)
A further support stream aimed at internationalising higher education institutions allows higher education staff (teaching and administrative) to participate in training and development programmes at European universities, businesses and institutions.
The visit must be for a minimum of two days (excluding travel time).
STT supports higher education staff in all areas. Examples include:
- General and specialist administration
- International Office
- Public Relations
- Student Counselling
- Technology & Knowledge Transfer
- Further Education
The programme provides for:
- Reimbursement of travel costs in accordance with EU rates (in proportion to distance travelled, distance calculator here)
- Reimbursement of living expenses in accordance with EU rates for country of destination (overview here)
- Recognition: Certificate of participation issued by the International Office, which will be saved as evidence in HR files
Application form (Submit asap, at the latest by 30.09.2018. Applications submitted after this date can only be considered if there are sufficient funds available).