Welcome to the Institute of Sociology
Are you interested in the social background and consequences of
- Changes in the structure of work, organisation and technology
- The development of health and health care systems
- Globalisation and internationalisation of the modern world?
Then this is the place for you …
These themes (and many others deriving from them) are the focal point of our teaching and research.
Information for prospective students
If you are interested in our sociological degree programmes (currently without numerus clausus):
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Master of Arts in Sociology
- Master of Science in Public Health - Prevention and Evaluation
you will find further information here: Our degree programmes
We are looking forward to your application.