TC-2 Impedance Spectroscopy
In 2019, the TC-2 Impedance Spectroscopy has got acceptance by the IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Society (IM Soc) as a platform serving for joints activities within the instrumentation field enabling for founding standards in the field of Impedance Spectroscopy.The aim of the technical committee “TC-Impedance Spectroscopy” is to serve as a platform for scientists and engineers involved in the field of impedance spectroscopy in order to focus on the potential of this method in measurement and sensor technology:
- to encourage research on subtopics and challenging topics related to impedance spectroscopy,
- to promote and facilitate the exchange of knowledge between scientists,
- to organize events related to impedance spectroscopy,
- to become an official consultative body for industry in the field of power systems
- to promote new standards and guidelines.
The TC-2 is starting its activities and invites scientists world wide to join.