Impedance Spectroscopy is an important measurement method in many application fields, such as electrochemistry, material science, biology and medicine, the semiconductor industry, and sensors.
Since 2008 the International Workshop on Impedance Spectroscopy (IWIS) has been established as a forum for specialists to present their peer-reviewed research results in different fields of applications of Impedance Spectroscopy and to share experiences with other attendees coming from all over the world.
The IWIS goes in 2023 (presumably as an in-presence event) with the following contents:
- Advanced School on Impedance Spectroscopy (ASIS)
- Exchange with top scientists all around the world and star speakers
- Workshops and active discussion on cutting-edge topics
- An advisory session for special issues in international journals
- A hackathon for innovative ideas around measurement and instrumentation
The Chair of Measurement and Sensor Technology at Technische Universität Chemnitz is organizing the workshop in cooperation with the German Chapter of the IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Society and the IEEE Technical Committee TC2-Impedance Spectroscopy.
Please refer to the submission details for more information on the template and contribution submission unified platform.
For registration for future IWIS news, please fill out the following registration form: http://tiny.cc/IWIS_News.
For the programs of the past workshops, take a look at the history of IWIS.