Organisation and Notes
|Extent (SWS)||Lecture: 2 SWS / Exercise: 2 SWS/ Practical course: 2 SWS|
|Events, Lecturer, Location||Link to the current schedule|
|Exam||Presumably oral exam (30 min.) as ASL (acknowledgeable cademic achievement)|
|OPAL||Registration and course material
- Introuction to nonlinear systems (basic concepts, models, state equalities, linearization methods, properties)
- Stability of nonlinear systems (stability concepts, Lyapunov, stability testing)
- Lyapunov-based controller design (LQ, backstepping, sliding-mode, etc.)
- Linearization-based controller design (basic concepts, Lie derivative, controllability)
Exercises, evidence tasks and course material
- provided online in OPAL
Desirable final skills
- Derivation of controller design methods based on fundamental structural properties
- Design of nonlinear closed-loops in state space
- Knowledge of modern nonlinear control concepts
- Khalil, H.K.: Nonlinear Systems. Prentice-Hall, 3. Auflage, 2001.
- Márquez, H.: Nonlinear Control Systems: Analysis and Design. Wiley, 2008.
- Isidori, A.: Nonlinear Control Systems. Springer, 1995.
- Sastry, S.: Nonlinear Systems: Analysis, Stability, and Control. Springer, 2010.
- Sepulchre, R.; Jankovic, M.; Kokotovic, P.V.: Constructive Nonlinear Control, 1996.