Wir bitten alle Studierende, die im Sommersemester 2020 eine Lehrveranstaltung unserer Professur belegen, sich bis zum 30.04.2020 in den jeweiligen Opal Kurs einzuschreiben. Hier finden Sie eine Liste unserer Lehrveranstaltungen mit den zugehörigen Links für Opal. In Opal erhalten Sie weitere Informationen zum Ablauf der Online Lehre in den jeweiligen Foren. Kontaktieren Sie uns im Fall von Fragen oder Problemen.
We kindly ask all students who will be attending a course of our professorship in the summer semester 2020 to register for the respective Opal course until 2020/04/30. Here you can find a list of our courses with the corresponding links for Opal. In Opal you will find more information about the online teaching procedure in the respective forums. Please contact us in case of questions or problems.
The IFAC World Congress 2020 is one of the most important control conferences. The ACSD lab will publish and present 16 contributions covering a variety of topics, including theoretical contributions in the areas of learning-based control, model predictive control and set-based system analysis as well as application oriented contributions in the area of energy networks and agricultural systems:
- Maintaining Hard Infection Caps in Epidemics via the Theory of Barriers
- Sustainability Analysis of Interconnected Food Production Systems via Theory of Barriers
- Model Predictive Control of a Food Production Unit: A Case Study for Lettuce Production
- Nonsmooth stabilization and its computational aspects
- Online Traction Parameter Identification and Mapping
- Optimal control of centrifugal spreader
- A reinforcement learning method with closed-loop stability guarantee
- Hierarchical control of a quadcopter under stuck actuator fault
- Half-Gain Tuning for Active Disturbance Rejection Control
- Stabilising the Light Spectrum of LED Solar Simulators using LQG Control
- Prototypical Description and Controller Design for a Set of Systems Using v-gap Based Clustering
- A Hierarchical Architecture for the Coordination of an Ensemble of Steam Generators
- PoCET: a Polynomial Chaos Expansion Toolbox for Matlab
- Reserve Balancing in a Microgrid System for Safety Analysis
- A Hierarchical MPC Scheme for Ensembles of Hammerstein Systems
- A reinforcement learning method with closed-loop stability guarantee for systems with unknown parameters
Prof. Dr. Florin Stoican (Politehnica University of Bucharest) will give a talk on About the use of B-spline functions in motion planning at 4:00 pm in 2/W065. Everybody is heartily invited. All past and future seminars can be found here.
An insight how bio-economically optimised resource and energy cycles help in the production of sustainable food can be found in this press release, which also describes the group's research activities in the area of the production of insect larvae (Hermetia illucens).
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Johann Reger (TU Ilmenau) will give a talk on Exact Backstepping Control for Systems in Pure Feedback Form at 5:30 pm in 2/W014. Everybody is heartily invited. All past and future seminars can be found here.
Starting in 2019, several members of the ACSD lab will be working on Control of closed energy and mass flow of a high complex production system. The lab will closely collaborate with several industrial and academic partners. Further information can be found in this press release from TU Chemnitz, at the project's homepage and in this press release. An overview over our projects can be found here.
The ACSD Lab presents two papers on the Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), which takes place in Nice on December 11th-13th. Dr. Osinenko presents two papers, namely Adaptive Dynamic Programming Using Lyapunov Function Constraints (Göhrt, Osinenko, Streif) and Model Predictive Control with Stage Cost Shaping Inspired by Reinforcement Learning (Beckenbach, Osinenko, Streif). Furthermore, Prof. Streif is co-chair of the Optimal Control V session.
Prof. Streif gives a view in his work as the Dean of the faculty in TUCtalk in this video (in german).
Victor Magron (CNRS-LAAS,Équipe MAC) will give a talk on Semidefinite programming and moment/sums-of-squares hierarchy for solving polynomial optimization problems at 3:00 pm in 2/W040. Everybody is heartily invited. All past and future seminars can be found here.
On Maximal Robust Positively Invariant Sets in Constrained Nonlinear Systems
Automatica[In press], 2020
A Q-learning predictive control scheme with guaranteed stability
European Journal of Control, 2020 [DOI]
Model predictive control of a food production unit: a case study for lettuce production
Proc. 21st IFAC World Congress 2020, 2020
A reinforcement learning method with closed-loop stability guarantee
Proc. 21st IFAC World Congress 2020, 2020
On closed-loop stability of model predictive controllers with learning costs
Proc. European Control Conference (ECC), 2020
Sustainability Analysis of Interconnected Food Production Systems via Theory of Barriers
21st IFAC World Congress 2020, 2020
Constructive analysis of eigenvalue problems in control under numerical uncertainty
International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, 2019
Design and Validation of a Low Cost Programmable Controlled Environment for Study and Production of Plants, Mushroom, and Insect Larvae
Applied Sciences, 2019 [DOI]
Converse optimality for discrete-time systems
IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2019 [DOI]
Adaptive dynamic programming using Lyapunov function constraints
IEEE Control Systems Letters, 2019 [DOI]