Content and Volume
- Definition of the Characterization of necessary Fluid Mechanics
- Fundamentals of Rheology of Simple and Complex Fluids
- Scientific and engineering measurement of relevant variables to describe flow behavior
It is expected that students are familiar with fundamental Fluid Mechanics and different experimental measurement capabilities for characterization of a fluid.
Through the insight to special phenomena of the interphase actions of different fluid, at least one liquid, the participants will acquire skills to select appropriate measuring instruments and methods to analyze simple and complex fluids in scientific approach and apply it in engineering problems.
None but a rudimentary knowledge of fluid mechanics is recommendable.
- Lecture: 2 hours per week in the semester
- Practical Training: 2 hours per week in the semester
Schedule in Summer Semester 2019
|Type of Course||Day||Time||Place||Calendar Week|
|Lecture||Friday||11:00 - 12:30||2/W362 (C25.362)||weekly|
|Practical Training||Friday||12:30 - 13:30||2/W362 (C25.362)||weekly|
Lecture Notes [de]
Practical Training [de]
Die Praktikumsunterlagen befinden sich derzeit noch in Überarbeitung. Sie werden zeitnah wieder zur Verfügung gestellt.