In order to pay the semester contribution or the rent, foreign students need to open a bank account. Deutsche Bank is a cooperation partner of CUT. However, there are also other banks in Germany.
|bank institute||address||phone||general information||how to get there|
|Deutsche Bank||Falkeplatz 2||91 10 0||
please make an appointment with:
cost-free student bank account, the account has to be closed and canceled before departure,
please bring an interpreter if you do not speak German
|tram 1 und 4, stop "Falkeplatz"|
Recommendation - Open a bank account:
- we recommend to make an appointment with the bank in advance and open an account
- pay semester contribution
- submit account details to the Studentenwerk in order to pay the rent
- necessary documents:
- valid passport
- letter of admission from TUC / study certificate
- confirmation of the Registration Office or lease contract
The semester contribution can rather be paid via cash-card at the service point so that the matriculation can be completed right away.