This course is held in German language under the its original title 'Qualitätssicherung'.
Offical course dates for this semester [de]
Derzeit keine Lehrveranstaltung!
- Language: German
- optional required: B_ETMG (module B_ET 3.3.1)
- optional required: B_ETMN (module B_ET 3.4.5)
- optional required: B_RE (module B_RE 3.1.14)
- Types of teaching (LVS = contact hours):
- Lecture: 2 LVS in SS
- Problem class: 1 LVS in SS
- Examiniation: Written exam (120 min)
- Introduction to the basics of quality assurance and process analysis.
- Teaching of methods and tools to ensure product quality.
- Quality parameters as random variables/li>
- Discrete probability distributions and their application in quality assurance
- Continuous probability distributions and their application in quality assurance
- Parameter estimations and hypothesis testing for technological processes
- Quality control charts, SPC
- Methods and tools of quality assurance
- Quality function deployment (QFD)
- Fault tree analysis (FTA ) and failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Poka Yoke
- Quality audit
- Process capability indices