Reliability of Micro and Nano Systems
This course is related to the course Zuverlässigkeit von Mikro- und Nanosystemen in German language. However, both courses differ in their teaching content and workload.
Offical course dates for this semester [de]
Currently no lectures!
- Language: English
- mandatory: M_MN (module 1.6)
- optional required: M_MP
- Types of teaching (LVS = contact hours)
- Lecture: 3 LVS in WS; 1 LVS in SS
- Problem class: 1 LVS in WS; 1 LVS in SS
- Examiniation: Written exam (90 min)
- Credit points: 6
- Workload: 180 hours
- Knowledge and application of the fundamentals of reliability assessment of components and systems.
- Knowledge and apllication of the current status of calculation methods and experiments.
- Fundamentals of reliability evaluation
- Reliability of micro and nano systems
- Fracture mechanics and crack groth concepts
- Calculation methods and reliability evaluation of MEMS
- Experimental reliability evaluation