Task Force Sustainability
The working group on sustainable campus development at Chemnitz University of Technology advocates more sustainable action in economic, ecological and social terms. The active participation of people from all areas of the university enables a broad discussion of ideas and acts.
In addition to the obvious areas of teaching and research, this work also includes the less visible areas such as administration and living, including leisure activities. The needs of all people working here should be incorporated.
The following projects are being worked on as examples:
- an inspiring and healthy learning and working environment
- high quality of stay and a healthy climate
- sustainable mobility
- Species diversity and high biodiversity
- Provision and use of sustainable energy sources
- Compatibility of work, study and family
- Information about sustainability