Team, External Researchers & Adjunct Lecturers
Prof. Dr. Stefan Hüsig
Prof. Dr. Stefan Hüsig is holder of the chair for Innovation Research and Technology Management at the Technische Universitat Chemnitz, Germany. Before he had several positions in academia such as Interim Professor at the Chair of Innovation Research and Sustainable Resource Management at the TU Chemnitz, as an Associate Professor at the Department of Innovation and Technology Management at the University of Regensburg, Germany or as Deputy Director and founder of a new Institute for Innovation and Technology Management at the University of Economics in Prague (Czech Republic). Moreover, he had visiting positions at the Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado (USA), Aston Business School, Aston University in Birmingham (UK), the Clermont Graduate School of Management, Clermont-Ferrand (France) and the Fudan University in Shanghai (China). His teaching portfolio includes EMBA and in-house courses plus teaching experiences in eight countries in Europe, Africa and Asia. In addition to his academic activities Prof. Dr. Hüsig was active in research and consulting projects in collaboration with Mannesmann, Vodafone, Continental or the Fraunhofer Institute. He holds a Habilitation in Business Administration, a PhD in Innovation Management and a Diploma in Business Administration from University of Regensburg.
- Technology strategy and early detection
- Radical innovations
- Disruptive innovations, technologies & business models
- Digitization of innovation processes, e.g. Computer Aided Innovation (CAI)
- Digitization, telecommunications, FinTech & IT, Internet of values & blockchain innovation, platforms
- His contributions have been published in journals such as Research Policy, Journal of Product Innovation Management, Journal of Management Information Systems, Journal of Strategic Information Systems, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, R&D Management, International Journal of Innovation Management, Telecommunications Policy, Energy Policy, Technovation, International Journal of Product Development, International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, foresight, European Journal of Innovation Management, Review of Managerial Science, Computers in Industry, International Journal of Mobile Communications and others.
- Other contributions were announced at international conferences such as the Academy of Management Conference, International Product Development Management Conference (IPDMC), Portland International Conference on Management of Engineering & Technology (PICMET), R&D Management Conference, Strategic Management Society (SMS), International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS) or the DRUID Society Conference.
- Overviews of his publications can be found in the library database and on Researchgate or on Google Scholar or in the Google Scholar Profile.
- He serves as dean of curriculum for the Master of Management Studies, is a member of the Editorial Board of the Journal for East European Management Studies and a Member of the PICMET Proceedings Review Board & Panel of Reviewers.