Prof. Dr. Stefan Hüsig
Prof. Dr. Stefan Hüsig is holder of the chair for Innovation Research and Technology Management at the Technische Universitat Chemnitz, Germany. Before he had several positions in academia such as Interim Professor at the Chair of Innovation Research and Sustainable Resource Management at the TU Chemnitz, as an Associate Professor at the Department of Innovation and Technology Management at the University of Regensburg, Germany or as Deputy Director and founder of a new Institute for Innovation and Technology Management at the University of Economics in Prague (Czech Republic). Moreover, he had visiting positions at the Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado (USA), Aston Business School, Aston University in Birmingham (UK), the Clermont Graduate School of Management, Clermont-Ferrand (France) and the Fudan University in Shanghai (China). In addition to his academic activities Prof. Dr. Hüsig was active in research and consulting projects in collaboration with Mannesmann, Vodafone, Continental or the Fraunhofer Institute. He holds a Habilitation in Business Administration, a PhD in Innovation Management and a Diploma in Business Administration from University of Regensburg.
- Technologiestragie und -früherkennung
- Radikale Innovationen
- Disruptive Innovationen, Technologien & Geschäftsmodelle
- Computer Aided Innovation (CAI)
- Digitalisierung, Telekommunikation, FinTech & IT
- Seine Beiträge sind veröffentlicht worden in Zeitschriften wie Research Policy, Journal of Product Innovation Management, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, R&D Management, International Journal of Innovation Management, Telecommunications Policy, Energy Policy, Technovation, International Journal of Product Development, International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, foresight, Computers in Industry, International Journal of Mobile Communications und anderen.
- Übersichten seiner Veröffentlichungen finden sich in der Bibliotheksdatenbank und bei Researchgate oder bei Google Scholar.