Frequently Asked Questions regarding Corona Virus and the current measures at Chemnitz University of Technology (update: 16 July 2020)
Chemnitz University of Technology inform about the current measures at the university with regard to the corona virus in the FAQ area. Numerous questions and answers as well as contact persons on the topic are now listed there. This website is continuously supplemented and updated.
The updates of 16 July 2020 relate to the Hygiene Concept for Written Exams Held in Attendance (Version 1.2, July 15, 2020).
In this context, the following should also be noted:
- new form for the collection of contact details of students participating in examinations
- rules on access to buildings for participation in attendance examinations in the central examination period
- overview of the current number of seats in the lecture hall and seminar rooms
Because the development of the current situation is very dynamic, students and employees are asked to always check the homepage of the Chemnitz University of Technology and the FAQ website to the corona virus.
Further information can be found in the Open letters from the President regarding the Corona Virus (SARS-CoV-2) of 9, 11, 17 and 20 March, 1 and 17 April, 4 and 26 May, and 6 July 2020.
- , Mathematik
- , Maschinenbau
- , Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik
- , Informatik
- , Wirtschaftswissenschaften
- , Philosophische Fakultät
- , Human- und Sozialwissenschaften
- , Universitätsrechenzentrum
- , Universitätsbibliothek
- , Zentrum für Lehrerbildung
- , Studierende
- , International
- , Chemnitz
- , Corona