M.Sc. Anja Janischewski
Reichenhainer Str. 41, Room 413
+49 371 531-37377
+49 371 531-837377
- Price impact models of financial markets
- Systemic risk
- Environmental limits to economic growth
- Agent-based modelling
- Stochastic processes
- Dressler, G., Groeneveld, J., Hetzer, J., Janischewski, A., Nolzen, H., Rödig, E., Schwarz, N., Taubert, F., Thober, J., Will, M., Williams, T., Wirth, S. B., & Müller, B. (2022). Upscaling in socio-environmental systems modelling: Current challenges, promising strategies and insights from ecology. Socio-Environmental Systems Modelling, 4, 18112.
- Janischewski, A. (2022). Inequality, non-linear consumption behaviour, and monetary growth imperatives. European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, 19(1), 61-88.
Conference Presentations (selection)
- CCS (Conference on Complex Systems), Palma de Mallorca, Spain (2022): "Exploration of phase transitions in an agent-based model of margin calls and fire sales in a scenario of declining growth rates"
- EAEPE (European Association for Evolutionary Political Economy), Neaples, Italy (2022): "Exploration of phase transitions in an agent-based model of margin calls and fire sales in a scenario of declining growth rates"
- ESEE (European Society for Ecological Economics), Pisa, Italy (2022): "Financial market dynamics under limits to growth -- Analysis via a heterogenous agent model"
- EAEPE (European Association for Evolutionary Political Economy), online, 2021: "What are bubbles? A survey on definitions of asset price bubbles."
- ISSS (International Society for the Systems Sciences), Hull, UK, 2011: "How can the Educational System Enhance the Capability of System Thinking?"