Information on the services of the library during the closing time as of March 17 2020, 1.30 am (changes are possible on an ongoing basis)
- Printed media can neither be borrowed nor returned after March 23 2020.
- All electronic media can be used.
Explanations can be found at: https://www.tu-chemnitz.de/ub/kurse-und-e-learning/tutorials/tutorials.html#medien
- All borrowed media will be automatically renewed by Chemnitz University Library until further notice. Please do not send any media back to us by mail.
- For the duration of the closing time no new reminder and overdraft fees will be charged.
- Existing reservations for borrowed media will be retained. Provisioned media will be available at least one week after reopening.
- Interlibrary loan orders and the collection of delivered interlibrary loans are not possible.
- All public events, training courses, workshops, guided tours and consultation appointments during closing hours will be cancelled.
- The staff of the University Library can be contacted for urgent inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org