9th Alumni Meeting 4th of May 2019
The 9th Alumni Meeting will be held on Saturday 4th of May 2019. On this day you will have the opportunity to reconnect with your former university. All Alumni, former students and members of staff are cordially invited to attend lectures and presentations. On the day the University is hosting an open day. There will be dedicated events for children and an evening program. Prospective students and Alumni will have the opportunity to visit some of TU Chemnitz laboratries and technology centers. Please let us know, if you are joining us on that day and register your attendance on that day at Reichenhainer Str. 90.
- Alumni Network: "My careerpath in five minutes or less" at the student club "Bar Ausgleich" (a.k.a. TAC - Treff am Campus) We invite our Alumni to actively participate in this workshop. Listen to some of our Alumni and their respective careers in five minutes. They will talk about their biggest achievements and some misfortunes. Bar Ausgleich is the perfect location for networking and exchanging career ideas. The experts of An-Institut TUCed, Saxeed and TU Chemnitz‘ Career Service will be there to answer questions and offer guidance. (The event will be in German)
- Lecture: Fürs Leben gelernt – Erfahrungsberichte zu Studium und Praktikum im Ausland
- Campus Tour: Take the opportunity and get to know our Campus. (This guided tour will be held in German and English)
- We are looking for Alumni, who would like to appear in a short video. Theses videos are aimed at prospective students. If you would like to contribute, please contact us.
- Our website and social media outlets continously present some of our former alumni. If you would like to appear in an interview or written portrait, get it touch.
On that day woul will have the opportunity to get to know the University and reconnect with former students and staff. Please note that most events on that day are in Germany, if not specifically advertised as bi-lingual.
English lectures and presentations
Präsentation: Stolpernde Roboter und zupackende WearablesErläuterungen zur Forschungsarbeit am Roboter Nao und an Wearables (die Präsentation ist zweisprachig englisch/deutsch)
Special: Rhetoric, Reality & First-rate Writing (Vortragssprache: Englisch)
How can you become a successful speaker and writer?
The Alumni Office of Chemnitz University of Technology