The 2019 International Symposium on Epi-Graphene will be held from 25th to 28th of August 2019 at TU Chemnitz, Germany. The meeting is devoted to the science and application of epi-graphene on silicon carbide. Aspects of growth, characterization, functionalization, and applications are discussed from experimental and theoretical point of view.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
- Walt de Heer, Georgia Tech, USA
- Feng Ding, IBS Center for Multidimensional Carbon Materials, Republic of Korea
- Francesca Iacopi, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Johannes Jobst, Leiden University, Netherlands
- Wataru Norimatsu, Nagoy University, Japan
- Pierre Seneor, Université Paris-Sud
- Alexander Tzalenchuk, National Physical Laboratory, UK
- Sybille Gemming, TU Chemnitz, Germany
- Klaus Pierz, Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt Braunschweig, Germany
- Martin Wenderoth, Georg-August-University Göttingen, Germany