The 2019 International Symposium on Epi-Graphene will be held from 25th to 28th of August 2019 at TU Chemnitz, Germany. The meeting is devoted to the science and application of epi-graphene on silicon carbide. Aspects of growth, characterization, functionalization, and applications are discussed from experimental and theoretical point of view. Please submit your abstract!
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Chemnitz!
- Walt de Heer, Georgia Tech, USA
- Feng Ding, IBS Center for Multidimensional Carbon Materials, Republic of Korea
- Kurt Gaskill, Naval Research Lab, USA (tbc)
- Francesca Iacopi, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Johannes Jobst, Leiden University, Netherlands
- Wataru Norimatsu, Nagoy University, Japan
- Pierre Seneor, Université Paris-Sud
- Alexander Tzalenchuk, National Physical Laboratory, UK
- Sybille Gemming, TU Chemnitz, Germany
- Klaus Pierz, Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt Braunschweig, Germany
- Martin Wenderoth, Georg-August-University Göttingen, Germany
(tbc = to be confirmed)