Integration and calibration of a high-resolution camera in a research vehicle
In the thesis, a GigE high-resolution camera has to be integrated and calibrated in one of the research vehicles of the professorship. Therefor a software module should be developed in C#/C++ to configure/control the camera and acquire images from it.
- literature research about camera calibration
- get acquainted with the existing libraries
- developing an camera software module for configuration/controlling and image acquisition based on the camera SDK
- implementation and integration of software module in C#/C++ framework of the professorship
- calibration of the camera in research vehicle (using for example OpenCV calibration library)
- evaluation and discussion/conclusion
Type of work: Research Project / Bachelor / Master
Requirements: working independently, good knowledge in programming language C++/C#, knowledge in computer vision
Contact: Timo Pech
For Research Projects
The registration for the Research Projects can only be done online, via the OPAL learning-platform .