Mental Training for International Students
In the context of student health promotion, graduate psychologist Suzanne Jones is offering an online seminar on mental training for international students.
The centre for sport and health promotion (“Zentrum für Sport und Gesundheitsförderung”) at Chemnitz University of Technology, together with the health insurance company Techniker Krankenkasse, invites to a digital seminar on the topic of "Mental Training for International Students". The graduate psychologist Suzanne Jones will provide insights into the following topics in six consecutive weekly sessions (starting Tuesday 12th October 2021 from 06:00 to 07:30 pm):
- current burdens and stressors
- personal challenges and resources
- resilience and social support
- change of perspective (influence of environment, cultural background, optimism, confidence, mindfulness)
- coping strategies/methods to build self-efficacy, optimism, confidence, mindfulness
- the topic of peer groups (what is it?, advantages, possibilities, areas of application)
- formation and testing of different peer groups
The aim of the seminar is the formation of peer groups.
Interested students of the TU Chemnitz can register now via OPAL: https://mytuc.org/jcpd
For further information please contact Luisa Hente, telephone +49 (0)371 531-31342, e-mail email@example.com.