Welcome to Mechanical Engineering
The department of Mechanical Engineering at Chemnitz University of Technology is a recognized and internationally renowned production engineering teaching and research institution. It features
- attractive degree programs,
- superior study conditions
- innovative, market oriented research achievements
Motivated and committed professors are working intensively to foster scientific education of fresh young talents. Thus Mechanical Engineering at TU Chemnitz is a prime supplier of flexible, outstanding educated and highly motivated young graduates that are in high demand throughout the high tech industries all over the world. Graduates from Chemnitz work in high profile position in far places such as the United States and South East Asia, but also in key industries in Germany and central Europe.
Undergraduate and graduate students will find the department of Mechanical Engineering an excellent platform for private and scientific development.
I want to warmly welcome you to participate in our work and share our goals.
Dean, Mechanical Engineering
Next events related to Mechanical Engineering:
Monday, 25.04.2021 Fashion Revolution Week (Workshop)
- Fakultät für Maschinenbau, Textile Technologien
- Time: to 25.04. Language: Deutsch
- Info: Anna Lanfermann, anna.lanfermann@..., 0371 531 31778
- April 19th to 25th is the time of Fashion Revolution Week. Our professorship offers in this period. A repair café, a panel discussion with local textile producers and an exhibition.
- Siehe Pressemitteilung.
- iCal file
Thursday, 05.11.2021 TECHNOMER 2021 (Congress/Conference)
- Fakultät für Maschinenbau, Professur Kunststoffe
- Time: to 05.11. Location: Reichenhainer Str. 90, Zentr. Hörsaal- und Seminargebäude Language: Deutsch
- Speaker: siehe Programm
- Info: Dr. Brit Clauß, Tel. 0371/531 32727, E-Mail: technomer@...
- The conference addresses developers, users and anyone interested in plastics and gives the opportunity to obtain comprehensive information on the latest developments, to exchange ideas and information and to establish contacts.
- iCal file
GPS: Lat: N 50° 49.9702 / Long: E 012° 55.7422 / Alt: 332.5 m (1083 ft)
Site access since 04. August, 2004: 4.916.099