Welcome to Mechanical Engineering
The department of Mechanical Engineering at Chemnitz University of Technology is a recognized and internationally renowned production engineering teaching and research institution. It features
- attractive degree programs,
- superior study conditions
- innovative, market oriented research achievements
Motivated and committed professors are working intensively to foster scientific education of fresh young talents. Thus Mechanical Engineering at TU Chemnitz is a prime supplier of flexible, outstanding educated and highly motivated young graduates that are in high demand throughout the high tech industries all over the world. Graduates from Chemnitz work in high profile position in far places such as the United States and South East Asia, but also in key industries in Germany and central Europe.
Undergraduate and graduate students will find the department of Mechanical Engineering an excellent platform for private and scientific development.
I want to warmly welcome you to participate in our work and share our goals.
Dean, Mechanical Engineering
Next events related to Mechanical Engineering:
Monday, 30.09.2016 Preparatory Course Engineering for first-year students (BA) at the Department of Mechanical Engineering (Studientermine)
- Fakultät für Maschinenbau, TU4U
- Time: to 30.09. Location: Reichenhainer Str. 70, Weinhold-Bau 2/D1 Language: Deutsch
- Info: andrea.hertel@..., +49 371 531-38817
- The TU4U Project will be offering a Preparatory Course Engineering for first-year students (BA) at the Department of Mechanical Engineering
- iCal file
Monday, 20.09.2016 Bahnlaufseminar 13 (Tagung/Konferenz)
- Fakultät für Maschinenbau, Professur Printmedientechnik
- Time: 17:00 to 20.09. 18:00 Location: Reichenhainer Str. 70, Rühlmann-Bau C 104 Language: Deutsch
- Info: Dr. Uta Fügmann, Tel.: (03 71) 531 35798, Email: bahnlauf@...
- Im September findet das 13. Bahnlaufseminar statt. Es sind Vorträge, eine Ausstellung sowie ein Get-Together geplant.
- iCal file
GPS: Lat: N 50° 49.9702 / Long: E 012° 55.7422 / Alt: 332.5 m (1083 ft)
Site access since 04. August, 2004: 4112769