Welcome to Mechanical Engineering
The department of Mechanical Engineering at Chemnitz University of Technology is a recognized and internationally renowned production engineering teaching and research institution. It features
- attractive degree programs,
- superior study conditions
- innovative, market oriented research achievements
Motivated and committed professors are working intensively to foster scientific education of fresh young talents. Thus Mechanical Engineering at TU Chemnitz is a prime supplier of flexible, outstanding educated and highly motivated young graduates that are in high demand throughout the high tech industries all over the world. Graduates from Chemnitz work in high profile position in far places such as the United States and South East Asia, but also in key industries in Germany and central Europe.
Undergraduate and graduate students will find the department of Mechanical Engineering an excellent platform for private and scientific development.
I want to warmly welcome you to participate in our work and share our goals.
Dean, Mechanical Engineering
Next events related to Mechanical Engineering:
Monday, 30.09.2016 Preparatory Course Engineering for first-year students (BA) at the Department of Mechanical Engineering (Studientermine)
- Fakultät für Maschinenbau, TU4U
- Time: to 30.09. Location: Reichenhainer Str. 70, Weinhold-Bau 2/D1 Language: Deutsch
- Info: andrea.hertel@..., +49 371 531-38817
- The TU4U Project will be offering a Preparatory Course Engineering for first-year students (BA) at the Department of Mechanical Engineering
- iCal file
Thursday, 29.09.2016 Knowledge-Café: Further Education 4.0 - New Impacts on Companies and Universities (Workshop)
- Fakultät für Maschinenbau, Professur Arbeitswissenschaft und Innovationsmanagement
- Time: 13:00 to 16:00 Location: Erfenschlager Str. 73 METEOR Language: Deutsch
- Speaker: Prof. Angelika C. Bullinger-Hoffmann, Professur Arbeitswissenschaft und Innovationsmanagement
- Info: Kostenfreie Anmeldung bis zum 19. September 2016 unter awi@...
- How the further education will be change under the development of digitalization in business and society? In the context of the Project Open Engineering we would like to discuss with you the opportunities.
- iCal file
GPS: Lat: N 50° 49.9702 / Long: E 012° 55.7422 / Alt: 332.5 m (1083 ft)
Site access since 04. August, 2004: 4124021