Welcome to Mechanical Engineering
The department of Mechanical Engineering at Chemnitz University of Technology is a recognized and internationally renowned production engineering teaching and research institution. It features
- attractive degree programs,
- superior study conditions
- innovative, market oriented research achievements
Motivated and committed professors are working intensively to foster scientific education of fresh young talents. Thus Mechanical Engineering at TU Chemnitz is a prime supplier of flexible, outstanding educated and highly motivated young graduates that are in high demand throughout the high tech industries all over the world. Graduates from Chemnitz work in high profile position in far places such as the United States and South East Asia, but also in key industries in Germany and central Europe.
Undergraduate and graduate students will find the department of Mechanical Engineering an excellent platform for private and scientific development.
I want to warmly welcome you to participate in our work and share our goals.
Dean, Mechanical Engineering
Next events related to Mechanical Engineering:
Tuesday, 28.03.2017 SAXSIM - Saxon Simulation Meeting (Tagung/Konferenz)
- Fakultät für Maschinenbau, Professur Montage- und Handhabungstechnik
- Location: Reichenhainer Str. 90, Zentr. Hörsaal- und Seminargebäude Language: Deutsch
- Info: https://www.tu-chemnitz.de/mb/MHT/SAXSIM/Anmeldung.php
- The aim of this series of events was and still is to provide an efficient platform for scientists, practitioners, students and prospective customers in the field of CAD, CAE, simulation and calculation.
- iCal file
Tuesday, 29.03.2017 4. Projekttreffen "effiPRESS"
- Fakultät für Maschinenbau, Professur für Umformendes Formgeben und Fügen
- Time: 09:00 to 29.03. 12:00 Language: Englisch
- Info: Enrique Meza-Garcia, 0371 531-38613, enrique.meza-garcia@...
- iCal file
GPS: Lat: N 50° 49.9702 / Long: E 012° 55.7422 / Alt: 332.5 m (1083 ft)
Site access since 04. August, 2004: 4233938