PhD-Assistants for international PhD-students and Postdocs
Dear international PhD-students and Postdocs,
We would like to introduce the PhD-Assistants team of the International Office (IUZ) to you.
We are taking care of you before your arrival at TU Chemnitz, during your stay and after your departure:
- Support concerning organizational advice and services, e.g. accompany you to your first appointments and during your first days in Chemnitz. etc.
- Interface between international PhD-students, the International Office and the faculties
- Provision of information about German language courses, workshops and other events for international PhD-students and Postdocs
- Assistance regarding the organization of events for international PhD-students and Postdocs
- Additional contacts for international PhD-students and supervising professors
The whole PhD-Assistants team is looking forward to helping you with all the initial questions after your arrival and further possible challenges in order to make your stay in Chemnitz easier and your doctorate successful.
Office hours: Monday 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Wednesday 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Bahnhofstraße 8 I Room 206a (floor above International Office)
January 21st, 2017, from 3.30 p.m.* Ice skating at Eissportzentrum Chemnitz (Stammtisch substitute)
February 22nd, 2017, from 6 p.m.* Stammtisch at Tillmanns
March 29th, 2017, from 6 p.m.* Bowling at Vita Bowling Center (Stammtisch substitute)