Your dream job - start your scientific career with us! We are regularly looking for additional staff for our numerous and diverse research projects.
- exciting future-oriented topics and projects
- contributing and implementing your own ideas
- further professional qualification (including doctoral thesis)
- contact to industry and research partners
- working with a young, highly motivated team
- pay group 13 TV-L plus annual special payment, regular salary increases, 30 days of annual vacation
- family-friendly working conditions
- state-of-the-art equipment in offices and laboratories
You fulfil the following requirements:
- creativity and high motivation to create innovative solutions
- independent working methods and high personal responsibility in the project business
- completed academic university degree in mechanical engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, natural sciences or comparable disciplines
You may use your research results for scientific publications and your own further qualification, which opens up a wide range of career opportunities.
Technische Universität Chemnitz
Professur Werkzeugmaschinenkonstruktion und Umformtechnik
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Putz
Reichenhainer Str. 70
You can find more interesting job offers at Chemnitz University of Technology in the job advertisement portal (only in German).
Start your career now and gain your first professional experience as research assistant at our professorship or during an internship at one of our industrial partners.
You may find job offers for research assistants at the job portal of the Chemnitz University of Technology and internship offers on our own website.
- You're attending a high school…
- You still don't know what you want to do after graduation…
- You only know universities from the outside…
- You are interested in technology…
…then use one of our interesting student offers, to get to know us and the TU Chemnitz better!