Master - Advanced Functional Materials
The advanced chemical and physical aspects of modern materials and the transfer of skills in synthesis, development, analysis and manufacturing of functional materials are the key issues of the program Advanced Functional Materials. The research oriented extension and intensification of physical and chemical knowledge is based on advanced practical training in actual research fields in a modern laboratory environment.
- A warm welcome to our new students of the winter semester 2020/2021. Please find useful information for beginners of the Advanced Functional Materials study program in this presentation.
Don't hesitate do contact the academic counsellor, Dr. Andreas Seifert: andreas.seifert@..., for help.
- The introductory lecture for new students of the winter semester 2020/2021 takes place in the online seminar "Synthetic Methods in Chemistry - S1" with Prof. Mehring on october 13th 2020 at 7.30 am. Further Information see here.
- For information concerning the start of the winter term 2020/2021 please visit this press release.
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Corona
- The module "Complex Materials for Manufacturing" substitutes the module "Innovative Material Engineering"
- New FAQ page started
- Information about safety instruction lecture added to the FAQ page.