Hein, Torsten ; Kazimierski, Kamil S. : Accelerated Landweber iteration in Banach spaces
Kazimierski, Kamil S.
- Accelerated Landweber iteration in Banach spaces
- Electronic source:
- Preprint series:
- Technische Universität Chemnitz, Fakultät für Mathematik (Germany). Preprint 17, 2009
- Mathematics Subject Classification:
47A52 [ Ill-posed problems, regularization ] 65F10 [ Iterative methods for linear systems ] 46E15 [ Banach spaces of continuous, differentiable or analytic functions ] 46B20 [ Geometry and structure of normed linear spaces ]
- We investigate a method of accelerated Landweber type for the iteratve regularization of nonlinear ill-posed operator equations in Banach spaces. Based on an auxiliary algorithm with simplified choice of the step size parameter we present a convergence and stability analysis of the algorithm under consideration. We will close our discussion with the presentation of a numerical example.
- iterative regularization, Landweber iteration,
Banach spaces, smooth of power type, convex of power type, Bregman
- Publication time:
- 10 / 2009