MTC Lightweight Structures e. V.
With the start of the Cluster of Excellence the MTC Lightweight Structures e. V. will be established as a cooperation platform for participating companies. This structural and organisational unit is strongly oriented towards the requirements and demands of progressive companies and SMEs. Interested persons and companies can become members of the MTC Lightweight Structures e. V. They participate of the research results and the development of the system demonstrators.
Objectives of the association
- Establishment and maintenance of an international network between industry and science
- Initiation of new projects with national and international partners within the cluster platform
- Co-operation on all technical issues of key technologies for resource-efficient production of lightweight structures
- Establishment of specialised working groups within the IRD’s of the Cluster of Excellence MERGE
- Joint presentation of the members at conferences, trade shows and conventions
- Establishment of an information and communication platform
- Promotion of education and training programs within the key technologies in the context of the BRE strategy
Some members of the association are listed below: