- Working with pleasure together with colleagues from abroad
- Training of intercultural competencies
- Sensitization for other cultures, ways of thinking and acting
- Prevention of „cultural shocks“
- Reflecting the own cultural socialization
- Openness for cultural diversity, detection of stereotypes
- Culturally conditioned varieties in communication and behavior
- Teamwork within international teams
- Case studies, simulations and role plays for intercultural sensitization
- Processing and making use of international experiences
||09:00 am - 05:00 pm
||Ebertstraße 10, room 6
||Elisabeth Maurer, Imke Hans
||Please send an email with your name, surname, subject and the further training workshop you would like to participate at to email@example.com
Each participant at this workshop will receive a certificate of attendance.
Comments of participants
- "nice atmosphere"
- "interesting way of presenting the information"
- "useful subject matter"
- "many practical tasks that tourned out to be really informative"
- "It was a big opportunity to enhance the individual skills and it helps people to integrate into the new community."
- "Nice environment, coaches were funny, they used clever methods to give information."