- How do I book a course online?
- What is a SEPA Mandate?
- When will the registration be unlocked?
- How do I rent a tennis game?
- What is the "Tennisspringerkarte"?
- How do I rent a game on the beach volleyball courts?
- Which offers do I have to register for?
- Why should I sign up with my URZ login
- I have no URZ login. What should I do now?
- How much does the course cost?
- How do I know if my reservation has been accepted or confirmed?
- Why cannot I book the course?.
- The course is full. What should I do now?
- How many courses can I visit/book?
- What are the partner registrations?
- What payment options are possible?
- When is the account debited?
- How can I unsubscribe from a course?
- How can I change my data?
- What are the actions during the booking errors / return debits?
- Inspections during the semester.
- Dunning notice or request for payment.
- Any other questions?
Brief description: booking a desired course
- Choose the course you would like and click ‘book‘.
- All required fields must be complete and legible.
- If a fee is due for the course (see all exceptions below), enter your bank account (IBAN and BIC).
- After signing, the registration confirmation will be displayed. This registration confirmation is to be printed out and used as a course ticket. You must bring the course ticket along with your student or staff ID card to the course. Additionally, the SEPA mandate in the original must be submitted within 10 days after the registration date at the University Sports (Postbox [Thüringer Weg 11/ 304]).
- A late submission of the SEPA mandate triggers an automatic cancellation of the course registration. Then, a renewed registration is necessary.
SEPA is an abbreviation for the Single Euro Payments Area.
With the help of the mandate, the recipient (TU Chemnitz) takes money from the account of a payer (course member/ account holder). It is a paper-based mandate with a handwritten signature of the account holder, which only needs to be submitted when registering for the first time in the university sports facilities at the office of University Management.
Monday, 25th July 2016, 6 Uhr.
Die Tennisspielzeiten werden platzweise vermietet. Es ist möglich, den Platz mit max. 4 Personen zu bespielen, jedoch nur von Angehörigen der TU Chemnitz.
Jede Spielzeit kostet 40/80 EUR (Studenten/Mitarbeiter) pro Platz/pro Saison (ca. Mai-September, wetterabhängig!).
The tennis “Springerkarte” allows you to use any free tennis court, when it is not occupied by a course or other tenant.
Beach volleyball court playing time is always reserved by only one person. With one person’s registration, the time is documented. This individual pays the court fee in its entirety (40/80 euros per hour) and can then collect a share from the other three players. This regulation is also binding on the weekends.
Online registration is absolutely necessary for all courses offered by the University Sports and ZFG, and the use of the gym in the ZFG, the tennis courts and the beach volleyball courts.
An appointment for registration and reservation of the tennis courts (+Springerkarte) and beach volleyball courts (+Springerkarte) depends on the release of the areas by the Facility Management Division.
A unique authentication to the system is necessary for security reasons.
Usually it is possible to receive a URZ login within one day. You just need to register in person at the URZ User Service.
Do not forget to activate your login!
- University Sports courses / per semester!
- Students: 60 min / 10,- Euro, with longer course duration, the course fee will be increased accordingly
- Staff: 60 min / 20,- Euro, with longer course duration the course fee is increased accordingly
- ZFG courses / per semester!
- Students: 60 min / 15,- Euro, with longer course duration the course fee is increased accordingly
- Staff: 60 min / 30,- Euro, with longer course duration the course fee is increased accordingly
While booking a course, it is necessary to indicate whether you are a student or staff member of the TU Chemnitz. For students and staff of other universities, TU Chemnitz student/staff fees apply.
Courses that are already full are not bookable. Additionally, some courses are filled by special selection of the student leagues or the members of the course. If there are special application procedures for a course, information pertaining to admission should be found in the course description.
You can enter your email address and be added to a waiting list. You will be automatically notified when a place in the course becomes available.
You can sign up for as many courses as you want. There is no restriction.
Partner registrations are possible in some dance classes. You can register two people per registration for the course. However, this is only possible if at least two places in the course are vacant.
With the introduction of the online booking system, a direct debit procedure will be exclusively used for payments.
The charge is carried out promptly after your course booking.
You should be certain whether you can/want to attend the course before booking. Because the rate of subscription cancellation has increased dramatically in the last few semesters and thus increased the administrative burden immensely, the decision has been made that it will be no longer be possible to un-register from the course. A refund of the course fee is not possible!
It is not possible for users to change their information. It is also not possible to un-register yourself from the course. Therefore, you should take care when registering that you are writing correct information and subscribing to the correct course. In exceptional circumstances, user information can be changed by University Sport staff members (email addresses available on this site)
Pay attention to the correct entry of your account information. In the event of a discrepancy, no booking will occur and the status ‘not paid’ will appear in the system. You will be asked to correct the account data and direct debit entry again. Should you fail to comply with this request within a week, you will be excluded from the course. In case of return debits you will be responsible for the corresponding bank fee.
Based on course lists, inspections in the courses and sports facilities are carried out. If you do not pay even after repeated demand for payment, you can be barred from the course.
If you have not paid the course fee or the money could not be debited from your account by the specified deadline, you will receive a corresponding payment request. This can be administered via email if you have supplied an address, or directly from the course instructor.
Please contact: Kristin Röhr