Application for admission as non-degree-seeking student (exchange student/ Erasmus)
Applicants for admission to studies as non-degree-seeking student, who come over to Technische Universität Chemnitz by an exchange program or outside such a program (exchange student/ Erasmus), have to apply via our application portal online.
The following application documents have to be uploaded:
- proofs of previous academic performances
- Learning Agreement
- Enrolment certificate of home university (for applicants via an exchange program such as Erasmus)
- University entrance qualification certification (e.g. A-level) or Bachelor degree (when applying for a Master degree program) – for applicants who do not take part in an exchange program
Applying for admission as non-degree-seeking student at TU Chemnitz is possible for both winter and summer term. The application period goes from:
- Mid December until 15.01. (for an application for summer term: April – September)
- Mid Mai until 15.07. (for an application for winter term: October – March)
Notification of admission to studies
After assessment of the application documents by Technische Universität Chemnitz, the applicants will receive a notification of admission to studies containing further information with regard to studies.
Further information can be found here.