International Symposium Plastic Slide Chains and Tribology in Conveyor Systems
The International GKT-Symposium regularly take place in Chemnitz. The event, which is launched by the research team "Traction Mechanisms and Tribology" at the Chemnitz University of Technology, is a platform for the comprehensive dialogue between developers, manufacturers, suppliers and users of chain conveyor systems. The primary focus is on plastic chains or modular belts and the associated mechanical and tribological aspects. Particularly, possibilities to monitor the system and products are considered, aiming an increase of reliability and functionality of corresponding conveyor systems.
As in previous years, representatives from research institutes as well as from leading national and international companies will meet in Chemnitz in order to present and discuss the latest developments and research results.
We cordially invite you to the next event in spring 2020 and look forward to your contributions and your participation.
|Prof. Dr.-Ing. Markus Golder|
and Material Handling
|Dr.-Ing. Jens Sumpf
Traction Mechanisms and Tribology
Range of Topics
The focus is on the following topics:
- Development and application of chain conveyor systems, preferably with plastic chains and modular belts
- State monitoring of chain conveyor systems / industry 4.0
- Polymer materials for chains and tribological applications
- Lubrication of plastic sliding pairings
- Mechanical and tribological testing, p-v-limit
- Simulation, calculation and dimensioning of chains and conveyor systems
The next event will take place in spring 2020.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in order of questions or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org