- semiotic, semantic, and cognitive structures of speaking
- (inter)relation of speech, speaking, and other modalities and media
- development of innovative play-based concepts for training and educating orality.
Activities include lectures, seminars, research projects, and training.
Dipl.-Sprechwiss. Ronald Herzog
|Anschrift||Thüringer Weg 11, Zimmer 301A||
|Telefon||+49 371 531-38447|
- rhetorical communication (conversational and speech pedagogy)
- spoken-artistic presentation (reading lessons, scenic reading, telling etc.)
- Speech therapy (disruptions in speaking and communication)
Practical trainings in groups are the best way to improve your communication skills. In courses and workshops, different ways of speaking for and in different situations are tested.
keine Lehrveranstaltungen in diesem Semester
- Workshops and lectures for teachers on subjects such as voice, rhetorics, and public speaking
- Individual consulting for vocal coaching in studies and teaching as well as rhetorics and public speaking
- For all member of the TU Chemnitz
- On appointment
SprechWerkstatt at TU Chemnitz
Zwerg Nase: Ein Live-HörspielTalking, singing, and for sure, in an illustrious manner showcase elementary school students from the TU Chemnitz their scary-grotesque version of the fairy tale "Der Zwerg Nase“ by Wilhelm Hauff.
Project leader: Ronald Herzog
Rhetoric nights at the TU Chemnitz
Read about the event (in German): Uni-Aktuell Meldung