Institute for Print and Media Technology
of Chemnitz University of Technology [pmTUC]
TU ChemnitzDepartment of Mechanical EngineeringpmTUCFor StudentsFAQ English Deutsch   
For Students

General ¦

Frequently Asked Questions

Last update: 30/3/2009

If you have any questions concerning your studies please e-mail them to


Whom can I address if I have questions concerning my studies?

Student Advisory Service Professorship Print and Media Technology (Prof. Hübler):
Dr.-Ing. Uta Fügmann   D011   Thu.   10:00 - 12:00

Student Advisory Service Professorship Digital Printing and Imaging Technology (Prof. Baumann):
Andrea Grimm, M.A.   D135   Wed.   09:30 - 11:30

What should I take into account when having to resign from an examination due to illness?

Please consider the notes on resigning from an examination due to illness on the website of the Zentrales Prüfungsamt (central examination office).
There you will also find the necessary forms for resigning and for the medical certificate.

Where can I find the fonts for the lecture "Typographie und Gestaltung" (typography and design)?