|Internal job offers
| || |
| Research Assistant (50 %, pay category 13 TV-L)
|At the earliest possible date the department of mechanical engineering, professorship of Print Media Technology, offers a position as a
(50 %, pay category 13 TV-L)
limited, at the time being, to 12 months with the possibility of continued employment.
If you are interested in working in an interdisciplinary, highly motivated team and if you want to be confronted with themes of great practical relevance, you should have the following requirements:
• Scientific university degree in the field of electrical engineering, information technology or mechanical engineering with specialization on acoustics or comparable disciplines that qualify for an admission to senior service
• Comprehensive knowledge in the field of acoustics (e.g. electrical acoustics, technical acoustics)
• Experiences in the characterization and the design of loudspeakers
• Experiences in the handling of piezo electrical loudspeakers and loudspeaker arrays are of advantage
• Experiences in the production of piezo electrical actuators are of advantage
• Capacity for team work, especially experience in the interdisciplinary cooperation with engineering scientists
• Independent and autonomous way of working
• Very good technical English skills
Our fields of work are diverse and your tasks would be in the following areas:
• Analyzing of printed paper loudspeakers and foil loudspeakers
• Optimization of loudspeaker design
• Design and optimization of printed loudspeaker systems (e.g. „T-Book“)
• Design and analyzing of printed loudspeaker arrays
• Implementation and coordination of research works within the framework of the VIP+ research project T-Paper, as well as documentation and publication of research results
You will use your research results for scientific publications and for your own qualification, as this is a position for scientific further qualification.
The selection is made according to suitability, qualification and professional performance. The Chemnitz University of Technology is endeavored to especially promote women, so qualified women are explicitly encouraged to apply for the job. Severely disabled or equal people are, in accordance with SGB IX, regarded as a matter of priority.
The limited employment takes place according to the respective conditions of the „Wissenschaftszeitvertragsgesetz“ (WissZeitVG) and the Saxon „Hochschulfreiheitsgesetz“ (SächsHSFG).
The applicants need to meet the requirements for employment according to § 71 SächsHSFG. Please avoid sending original documents, as your written documents will not be sent back, but instead will be destroyed in accordance with data protection regulations. In case you wish a return of your documents, please enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope to your application.
For further questions please contact the project manager, Dr. Georg Schmidt (email@example.com).
Applications with the usual documents are to be directed under the keyword „T-Paper_Akus“ until 31 October 2017 to:
Chemnitz University of Technology
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Professorship of Print Media Technology
Contact person: Prof. Dr. Arved C. Hübler
|External job offers
|There are no vancant jobs this time.|