Teaching and research group Ablating technologies and manufacturing equipment
Dipl.-Ing. André Martin
Head of teaching and research group Ablating technologies and manufacturing equipment
Room: Rh. 70 / A104
Project funding from the European UnionFinished projects:
This project received funding from the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement number 314055.
Project funding from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Electrochemical Machining with closed electrolytic free jet for the production of microstructures in steel materials »Jet-ECM«
Innovative technologies for an efficient electro chemical precision forming of high strength carbide based materials »CarbideECM«
"Lubricant free deep drawing of aluminum sheets for car bodies" in the framework of the priority program 1676 "Sustainable production by dry machining in metal forming"
High-strength aluminium based light weight materials for reliable components »HALS«
Control of scaling effects in the local anodic oxidation of aluminum materials »lokO«
Project funding from Arbeitsgemeinschaft industrieller Forschungsvereinigungen
- Resource-efficient manufacturing of stamping and extrusion dies by precise electrochemical machining »PEBS«
- Resource-efficient manufacturing of fitted splined connections by electrochemical precision machining »effiZag«
- Highly dynamic machine tool module for resource-efficient electrothermal precision ablation »dynoMat«
- Resource-efficient manufacturing and microstructuring of extrusion rams by electrochemical precision machining »FliPro«
- Energy-efficient evaporative cooling of high-power electronics with innovative microstructured surfaces »ESKIMO«
- Electrochemical machining of internal precision and micro-geometries with high aspect ratios by process-state-dependent electrolyte management »ElAs«
- Resource-efficient precision machining and finishing through electro-thermal ablation »Reos«
- Electrochemical precision machining and finishing of materials applied in medical technology »EloMed«
- Precision electrochemical machining of rotating workpieces »PET«
- Development of a new sensor system for the molten state assessment at casting
- Energy efficient heating systems for modules of plastic machinery
These projects are supported by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, following a decision of the German Bundestag.
The successful cooperation with the company Boenig Präzisionswerkzeugbau GmbH in the project »PET« was awarded with the Innovation Award Rheinland-Pfalz 2014.
Project funding from Sächsische AufbauBank
- Energy-efficient Product and Process Innovations in Production Engineering »eniPROD«
- Functional design of micro bores by Electrochemical Machining »FUMI«
These projects are supported by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and from state funds of the Free State of Saxony.
Project funding from Investitions- und Strukturbank Rheinland-Pfalz
- Resource-efficient electrochemical machining of precision and micro-geometries »blueECM«
This project is co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund and the state of Rheinland Pfalz.