Mag. Verena Kleissner, M. A. (Psychological Psychotherapist)
- 2013 – 2015: Master studies in Business Administration and Business Psychology at the Ferdinand Porsche Fern-Fachhochschule Wiener Neustadt (Degree: Master of Arts in Business)
- 2008 – 2012: Diploma studies in Psychology at the University of Vienna (Degree: Master of Science)
- 2014 – 2017 Training in Psychotherapy at the Center of Psychotherapy in Chemnitz (Title: Psychological Psychotherapist)
- 2012 – 2013: Training in Clinical Psychology and Health Psychology at the Austrian Academy of Psychology (title: Clinical and Health Psychologist)
- 2010 – 2012: Propaedeutic Training in Psychotherapy at the University of Vienna
- since 2017: Research Associate at the Chemnitz University of Technology
- 2015 – 2017: Psychologist in continuing psychotherapy education at the Center for Psychotherapy in Chemnitz
- 2014 – 2016: Psychologist at the Psychosomatic Clinic Carolabad in Chemnitz
- 2012 – 2013: Psychologist in continuing psychotherapy education (Clinical Psychology and Health Psychology) at the Vienna General Hospital (Clinic for Neurology) and the Vienna Women’s Health Programme
Conference ContributionsConference Talks
- Kleissner, V., & Jahn, G. (2018). Altersstereotype und Intentionen der frühen Berentung im Pflegekontext: Die Rolle der Wahrnehmung des Alterungsprozesses. [Age stereotypes and early retirement intention among nurses: The role of perception of aging.] Conference Talk at Gerontologie und Geriatrie Kongress 2018, Cologne, Germany.
- Kleissner, V., & Jahn, G. (2018). Age stereotypes in the workplace: German nurses’ perception of aging and early retirement. Poster presented at the GSA 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting, Boston, MA.