The Female STEM-Scientist Council of the TU Chemnitz
- Founded in 2012
- Initiated by Dipl.-Päd. Karla Kebsch (Equality Commissioner of the TU Chemnitz) and Prof. Olfa Kanoun (Head of the Professorship for Professorship of Electrical Measurements and Sensor Technology, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology)
- regular work meetings
- Female Participants: Female professors and research associates of the TU, female representatives of the Fraunhofer Institute ENAS and IWU, female employees of the Centre for Equality in Science and Research at the TU Chemnitz, the female Equality Commissioners of the STEM-faculties at the TU
- Current focus: Interdisciplinary Symposium ISINA with BeLL-Prix (Projects), „My Way in Science – Beruf(ung) Wissenschaftlerin“, Female STEM-student regular meetings, exchange and network with partner universities or institutions for higher education
Those interested can get in touch to take part in the regular meetings and to integrate their ideas.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
The date of our next meeting will be posted here.
The female STEM-scientist council aims to achieve three goals to promote female STEM-junior scientists
- scientific and interdisciplinary
- Supporting a career path in science