Für Studierende (TU Chemnitz)
Für internationale Studierende
|Zeit:||14.00 - 16.30 Uhr|
|Ort:||Wilschdorfer Landstr. 101, 01109 Dresden|
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry with a global manufacturing footprint spanning Europe, USA and Asia.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 1 in Dresden, Germany, is one of the most productive and advanced wafer fabs in the world and serves GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ customers with innovative semiconductor products in 28nm, 32nm and 40nm technologies on 300mm wafers. Currently, Fab 1 is introducing the 22nm FD-SOI technology (22FDX®) and starting the development of the next generation 12FDX™. With a total clean room floor space of about 52,000m2, Fab 1 is Europe’s leading foundry. To date, more than US$ 12 billion have been invested in the Dresden site. The company is planning additional investments in the expansion of the production capacities and technology capabilities.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by Mubadala Development Company (Abu Dhabi).
- Micro and Nano Systems
- Welcome & overview at the Fab 1model
- Video: Clean room impressions
- Fab 1 presentation
- Overview: Professional training & study
- Guided tour: Automation Lab
Closing date: 11.01.2018
- private car (we try to arrange car pools)
- by train & bus - you'll need ca. 40 minutes from "Hauptbahnhof Dresden" to station "Industriegebiet Wilschdorf" (north-west of Dresden), details follow
- destination address: Wilschdorfer Landstr. 101, 01109 Dresden