InTUCgrate – a project of the Integra program
The project prepares refugees and international students for entry into the German job market by teaching following essential basics:
- Improving language skills
- Improvement of interdisciplinary skills through social engagement
- Promoting integration and a sense of belonging
German course – Get ready for your job
With a good knowledge of German, it is easier for you to conduct a successful job interview, to integrate yourself into the company and to establish contacts with your colleagues. Through language seminars we give you the opportunity to improve your German skills for everyday work. This course teaches you important terms in areas such as job interviews, business correspondence, meetings, phone calls or customer meetings.
The next course is expected to take place in August/September 2020. As soon as the specific date has been set, we will publish it here.
This course is for refugee students and other international students with German language skills of at least B1 level. Since the number of participants is limited to 12 students, we will conduct a selection process.
If you would like to take part in the course, please send us the following documents:
- Proof of knowledge of German (at least B1 level certificate)
- Current overview of grades („Leistungsübersicht“)
- Letter of motivation in German or English including your country of origin
If you have any questions, simply send an email to email@example.com.
The Integra project is funded by the DAAD with funds from the BMBF.